Welcome to Dynamic Dental’s blog! This page is here to get you better acquainted with our office and our staff. By checking in regularly, you’ll learn new information about how you can best care for your oral health. Patients seeking a smile makeover will learn about the most up-to-date techniques, and those with damaged or decayed teeth will find some motivation and advice for rebuilding them.
Getting To Know Our Practice
Dynamic Dental is led by the family team of Dr. Ricardo Andrade and Dr. Denisse Montalvo. Supported by our compassionate, talented team, our dentists offer a comprehensive range of services. No matter your needs, you’ll be able to find the full spectrum of care under one roof.
By providing everything from dental exams to aesthetic work to restorations to oral surgery, we ensure that our patients remain comfortable. You already know and love our staff and office – why would we send you elsewhere for complex procedures? By staying in the same environment, even patients anxious about an upcoming procedure find themselves put at ease.
We also speak Spanish, to provide service to as many patients in the Sacramento area as possible.
Taking Control of Your Oral Health
You’re the first defense in the battle against oral disease. While we see you in the office every six months, that’s not enough to prevent all problems. You’ll need to brush, floss, and get a healthy diet at home to support excellent health.
We’re here to provide you with all the tools you need to see a beautiful, strong smile – both today and in the years to come. If you ever have questions about your dental care or oral hygiene, contact us. Together, we’re a team, and we can do whatever possible to make sure your teeth and gums remain in great shape.
Sacramento Dental Treatments
- Restorative Dentistry – Smile looking or feeling worn down? Different forms of dental restoration will improve your health and appearance. We offer crowns, bridges, implants, dentures, and other methods of restoring a damaged smile.
- Family Dentistry – Every member of your family benefits from dental care. And your kids will feel more comfortable taking part if they see that you’re invested in your own health. We offer general dentistry and preventive care to all ages.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Your smile should reflect who you really are. Sometimes, this requires a little cosmetic work. With the aid of porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, composite bonding, and other aesthetic treatments, we’ll have your smile looking naturally gorgeous.
- Botox and Fillers – If your skin needs a little something extra, Botox and dermal fillers will help you smooth wrinkles ranging from fine to deep. Perk up your appearance and gain a new lease on life!
- Periodontal Treatment – Gum disease ravages teeth, gums, and bone. Getting your gingivitis or periodontitis dealt with early on will keep it from becoming too serious.
- Sedation Dentistry – Countless dental patients are nervous about treatment, and we aim to change that. We offer sedation to soothe your anxiety.
- Jaw Pain / TMJ – Chronic pain is frustrating and debilitating. Don’t let it sap the pleasure from your daily life. We offer TMJ treatment to resolve ongoing jaw pain.
- Oral Surgery – We offer extractions, root canals, and other forms of oral surgery to manage any aspect of your oral health. We won’t refer you out to another office – we can perform the work in-house to keep things comfortable and convenient.
- Dental Implants – Missing teeth are deftly replaced with implants. They restore tooth roots to build strong foundations for restorations.
Looking to schedule your next appointment, or learn more about your cosmetic/restorative options? Just get in touch! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Sacramento General Dentist | Sacramento General Dentists | Sacramento General Dentistry